Committees & Partners
The RPRC:NCDHR is organized into several committees that carry out its work. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each committee.
- Executive Committee: Responsible for ongoing management of the RPRC:NCDHR
- Research Committee: Discusses design, implementation, analysis, and dissemination of RPRC:NCDHR research projects. The Translation Work Group (TWG) functions under the Research Committee and is made up of bilingual (ASL and English) individuals who have extensive experience in English-ASL translation and a high degree of Deaf cultural competency.
RPRC:NCDHR maintains multiple partnerships. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each partnership.
- Deaf Community Partners
- Healthy Living with Hearing Loss (HL2)
- External Advisory Committee (EAC): Meets with the RPRC:NCDHR once a year and helps provide a national perspective on RPRC:NCDHR's strategies and goals.
- Local Partner Advisory Board (LPAB): Meets quarterly and helps to better engage community organizations in RPRC:NCDHR activities.
Welcome to NCDHR
Thank you for visiting our website. Please take a moment to use the navigation bar on the right and see what research projects are currently happening and what projects NCDHR has completed in the past. Please check back for updates and more opportunities to come.