Committees & Partners
The NCDHR is organized into several committees that carry out its work. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each committee.
- Executive Committee: Responsible for ongoing management of the NCDHR
- Research Committee: Discusses design, implementation, analysis, and dissemination of NCDHR research projects.
- Communication & Dissemination Committee: Responsible for making information about the Center accessible to all audiences
- Education & Training Committee: Organizes the NCDHR's training programs for community members, students, health professionals, and researchers
- External Advisory Committee (EAC): Meets with the NCDHR once a year and helps provide a national perspective on NCDHR's strategies and goals.
- Local Partner Advisory Board (LPAB): Meets biannually and helps to better engage community organizations in NCDHR activities.
- Translation Work Group (TWG): Made up of bilingual (ASL and English) individuals who have extensive experience in English-ASL translation and a high degree of Deaf cultural competency.
NCDHR holds multiple partnerships. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each partnership.