Committees & Partners
The RPRC:NCDHR is organized into several committees that carry out its work. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each committee.
- Executive Committee: Responsible for ongoing management of the RPRC:NCDHR
- Research Committee: Discusses design, implementation, analysis, and dissemination of RPRC:NCDHR research projects. The Translation Work Group (TWG) functions under the Research Committee and is made up of bilingual (ASL and English) individuals who have extensive experience in English-ASL translation and a high degree of Deaf cultural competency.
RPRC:NCDHR maintains multiple partnerships. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each partnership.
- Deaf Health Community Committee (DHCC)
- Healthy Living with Hearing Loss (HL2)
- External Advisory Committee (EAC): Meets with the RPRC:NCDHR once a year and helps provide a national perspective on RPRC:NCDHR's strategies and goals.
- Local Partner Advisory Board (LPAB): Meets quarterly and helps to better engage community organizations in RPRC:NCDHR activities.