- NCDHR Home
- Committees & Partners
- Deaf Health Survey 2013
- Deaf Weight Wise
- Health Literacy & Cardiovascular Risk Survey
- Adolescent Cardiovascular Health Literacy
- Deaf Healthcare Survey
- Deaf Health Survey 2008
- College Health Survey
- Focus Groups on Deaf Moms & Infant Care
- Deaf Perceptions Project
- Including Deaf People in Health Surveillance
- Identifying Deaf Adolescents on a Local YRBS
- Publications & Presentations
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Health Literacy & Cardiovascular Risk Factors Survey
The Effects of Health Literacy on Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Dr. McKee, with the help of two research assistants, Martha Tuttle and Jacqueline Pransky,studied how health literacy affects cardiovascular risk factors. All data was collected and in Rochester, NY. Dr. McKee is now based at University of Michigan, where he is currently analyzing the study results. Check back later for updates.
Who are we?
|Dr. Michael McKee||Jackie Pranksy||Martha Tuttle|
This project is supported by grant K01HL103140-03 from the National Institute of Health's National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI).