- For Patients
- Faculty & Neurologists
- Neurological Units & Centers
- Clinical Trials Coordination Center
- Epilepsy & Clinical Neurophysiology (Strong Epilepsy Center)
- General Neurology
- Geriatric Neurology
- Highland Neurology
- Movement & Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Center for Neural Development and Disease (CNDD)
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Pediatric Neurology
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease
- Center for Translational Neuromedicine (CTN)
- URMC Neuromedicine at Rochester General
- Education and Training
- Clinical Trials
- Grand Rounds
- Ways to Give
- Neurology Intranet
- Contact Us
URMC Neuromedicine at Rochester General
In July 2007, Rochester General Hospital and the University of Rochester entered an exciting agreement to have the Department of Neurology at the University of Rochester Medical Center provide neurological services at Rochester General Hospital.
This is an exciting opportunity for all involved. Members of the Faculty Practice will be fully integrated with the University of Rochester department of neurology, sharing the academic, educational and clinical missions. All faculty will have subspecialty or educational affiliations with UR based subspecialty divisions such that there will be a free flow of academic interests, practice parameters, and educational standards.
This will help in providing outstanding care to patients with acute and chronic neurological disease; teaching programs for medical students, for residents in Neurology, Internal Medicine and other specialties and neurology fellows; and patient access to cutting edge clinical trials and extramurally-funded translational research programs.
Richard Barbano, M.D., Ph.D.