Become a fan of the Wilmot Cancer Center on Facebook. Keep up to date with the latest information and community opportunities.
Cancer Research, Patient Care, Education, Community.
The Cure Starts Here
Community Celebrates Local Survivors, Wilmot Cancer Center
Hundreds of people celebrated the many clinical and research successes of the James P. Wilmot Cancer Center during its 11th annual Discovery Ball on May 1. The gala fundraiser raised (after expenses) $730,000 to support local cancer research and care.
Wilmot Surgeons Introduce Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
James P. Wilmot Cancer Center surgeons are first in upstate New York to incorporate the precision and dexterity of a surgical robot to remove cancerous tumors in the mouth and throat.
- Wilmot Team Launches New Treatment for Liver Cancer »
- Cancer Center Expert Joins Lymphoma Research Foundation Group »
- Yoga Improves Sleep, Quality of Life for Cancer Survivors »
- Nurses’ Research Settles a Common Cancer Concern: Skin Care »
- Father Donates Bone Marrow to Help Stranger, Honor His Young Son »