Children's Health is the Order of the Day with Papa John's and Children's Hospital at Strong
October 23, 1998
Beginning next Tuesday, Children's Hospital at Strong will benefit from a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each pizza ordered from Papa Johns. Papa Johns will donate 20 percent of the cost of each pizza on the following Tuesdays: October 27, November 10, November 24, and December 22
All eight Papa Johns locations will participate.
- Perinton/Fairport/Bushnell's Basin 6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd., 223-5000
- Greece 741 Maiden Lane, 865-7000
- Irondequoit Culver/Ridge Plaza, 467-5000
- Henrietta, Webster/N. Penfield Suburban Plaza, 321-1100
- Mt. Hope/Brighton 1754 Mt. Hope Av., 473-7000
- Rochester 1678 E. Main St., 288-7272
- Penfield/E. Rochester/N. Pittsford 785 Fairport Road, 383-6000
- Webster 2186 Empire Blvd., 787-3333
Coupons or other specials will not be accepted during this promotion. Remember to mention Children's Hospital at Strong when ordering.
Critical support from promotions such as this, provide much needed funds that enable Children's Hospital at Strong and the Strong Center for Developmental Disabilities to treat young patients with virtually every diagnosis - including the most complex and life-threatening. Children's Hospital offers the highest quality medical expertise, state-of-the-art technology and support services in a caring environment for children with devastating illnesses and disabilities and their families.
For more information, please call 273-5948.