IVF Refund Program
Strong Fertility Center’s (SFC) IVF Refund Program offers another payment choice to patients without IVF insurance coverage. They pay the approximate cost of two fresh IVF cycles in advance (the IRP Fee). In exchange SFC will offer its services until a patient conceives, for a total of up to three fresh IVF cycles and—if suitable embryos are available—up to three frozen IVF cycle. If the patient is not pregnant after these cycles, then a significant refund (75-85% of the IRP Fee) is returned to the patient. The refund can be used for adoption, donor egg, or simply to recoup the majority of the initial investment.
IVF Refund Program Fee
- Fees for the program are determined by age of onset into the IVF Refund Program. Please contact our financial counselor at 487-3453 for more information.
Services Included in the IVF Refund Program Fee
- Injection teaching
- Baseline ultrasound
- Monitoring visits and ultrasounds during a treatment cycle
- Preoperative physical exam
- Oocyte (egg) retrieval
- IVF lab fees
- Sperm preparation and standard insemination of eggs
- ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) and/or Assisted hatching if needed
- Day 3 or day 5 (blastocyst) culture of embryos.
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Thawed embryo transfer
- Follow-up appointment
- If frozen embryos are available from any prior cycle preformed under this agreement, the IRP fee covers:
- Teaching visits
- Scheduling a frozen embryo transfer
- Frozen embryo transfer costs
- All ultrasound studies needed to measure uterine lining
For a full list of terms and conditions please obtain the IVF refund program agreement contact. Please note prices and polices are subject to change without notice.