Gynecologic Oncology Associates is affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center – Strong Memorial and Highland Hospitals. We are devoted to caring for women with gynecologic cancers and are committed to providing our patients with the best treatments available. Our physicians are fellowship-trained and are subspecialists in Gynecologic Oncology. Our physicians are leaders in minimally invasive and robotic procedures, giving women the best and most treatment options. Our team of GYN and GYN Oncology surgeons performs the largest number of minimally invasive robotic gynecological surgeries in the region at Highland Hospital.
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears, benign or malignant tumors of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva
- Assess abdominal or pelvic masses
- Develop care plans based on individual needs
- Surgery to reconstruct abnormalities caused by cancer treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery
Our highly trained staff includes certified oncology nurses and secretarial support staff who are eager to assist our patients with coordinating and facilitating their care.
Where We're Located
125 Lattimore Road
Rochester, NY 14620