Tapping the power of the University's research capabilities:
- Identifying potential matches between corporate needs and University expertise;
- Opening the door to successful research partnerships; and
- Providing an initial point of contact .
ORA tracks the latest University research developments and trends and works closely with the Office of Technology Transfer. We propose specific opportunities and field external inquiries to identify likely connections between corporate and other instutions' needs and our research capabilities.
We understand the need to address intellectual property and other issues up front and on a project by project basis. ORA collaborates with the University’sOffice of Research Project Administration and the Office of Technology Transfer to ensure collaborations meet corporate and academic expectations.
Driving research partnerships to:
- Respect the University’s objectives and scientific mission; and
- Meet external partners' timelines, reporting needs, compliance obligations, and other specific requirements.
UR Research Links