We offer a full range of progressive treatment options -- from education and conservative rehabilitation measures to minimally invasive procedures to the most complex of surgeries. Our philosophy is to carefully work through the pros and cons of alternative treatments with you. We’ll always recommend the least invasive procedure that can still deliver optimal mobility and pain relief over the long term.
Many hand and wrist injuries and disorders can be treated conservatively with activity and work modification, bracing, medication and physical rehabilitation.
- Corticosteroid Injections
Minimally Invasive and Complex Surgical Procedures
- Cyst and Tumor Removal including Excision of Ganglions
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Fracture Fixation
- Joint Realignment
- Joint Fusion
- Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroscopy)
- Microsurgery and Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Dupytren's Contracture Release
- Radial Nerve Release
- Trigger Finger Release Surgery
- Ulnar Nerve Release
- Tendon Repairs
- Tendon Transfer
- Tenosynovectomy (removal of inflamed synovium)
Hand Fellowship Program
For information on the hand therapy fellowship program click here.