Mission and Philosophy
Our mission is simple: To help our patients enjoy the very best health.
We accomplish this because:
- We are committed to a patient-centered approach to care. Not only will you partner with your physician to identify treatment options, but with each visit we will also seek your feedback on the care you received and helpfulness of practice staff.
- We are committed to working with specialists concerning your care. Your doctor has the opportunity to participate together with many other doctors to identify the best ways to treat you, especially if you have a chronic illness.
- We are committed to the high standards of an Academic Medical Center, which require your physician to have the highest levels of training and certification. Our doctors not only treat patients but teach medical students as well.
- We are committed to providing access to the very best specialists in the region many of whom are nationally and internationally known.
- We are committed to using the latest technologies which give you access to your doctor, your medical records and the most current medical information.
- We are committed to providing the best possible outcome for your care. We have some of the best health outcomes and patient satisfaction scores in the region and across the nation.
- We are committed to providing the best training for tomorrow's doctors.