Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G
"Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A component of eukaryotic initiation factor-4F that is involved in multiple protein interactions at the site of translation initiation. Thus it may serve a role in bringing together various initiation factors at the site of translation initiation.
|Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4G
- Peptide Initiation Factor EIF-4G
- Peptide Initiation Factor EIF 4G
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4 gamma
- Eukaryotic-Translation Initiation Factor 4G
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4G
- EIF 4G
- Eukaryotic Peptide Initiation Factor-4G
- Eukaryotic Peptide Initiation Factor 4G
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4G" was a major or minor topic of these publication.