"Echocardiography, Stress" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A method of recording heart motion and internal structures by combining ultrasonic imaging with exercise testing (EXERCISE TEST) or pharmacologic stress.
- Echocardiography, Stress
- Echocardiographies, Stress
- Stress Echocardiographies
- Stress Echocardiography
Echocardiography, Stress, Dobutamine
- Echocardiography, Stress, Dobutamine
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiographies
- Echocardiographies, Dobutamine Stress
- Echocardiography, Dobutamine Stress
- Stress Echocardiographies, Dobutamine
- Stress Echocardiography, Dobutamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Echocardiography, Stress".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Echocardiography, Stress".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Echocardiography, Stress" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Echocardiography, Stress" was a major or minor topic of these publication.