1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme
"1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
In glycogen or amylopectin synthesis, the enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of a segment of a 1,4-alpha-glucan chain to a primary hydroxy group in a similar glucan chain. EC 22.214.171.124.
|1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme
- 1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme
- 1,4 alpha Glucan Branching Enzyme
- Branching Enzyme, 1,4-alpha-Glucan
- Enzyme, 1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching
- Branching Glycosyltransferase
- Glycosyltransferase, Branching
- Starch Branching Enzyme
- Branching Enzyme, Starch
- Enzyme, Starch Branching
- Branching Enzyme
- Enzyme, Branching
Amylopectin Branching Enzyme
- Amylopectin Branching Enzyme
- Branching Enzyme, Amylopectin
- Enzyme, Amylopectin Branching
- Q Enzyme
- Glycogen Branching Enzyme
- Branching Enzyme, Glycogen
- Enzyme, Glycogen Branching
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "1,4-alpha-Glucan Branching Enzyme" was a major or minor topic of these publication.