Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous
"Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The most commonly diagnosed soft tissue sarcoma. It is a neoplasm with a fibrohistiocytic appearance found chiefly in later adult life, with peak incidence in the 7th decade.
|Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous
- Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous
- Fibrous Histiocytoma, Malignant
- Fibrous Histiocytomas, Malignant
- Histiocytomas, Malignant Fibrous
- Malignant Fibrous Histiocytomas
- Malignant Fibrohistiocytic Tumors
- Fibrohistiocytic Tumor, Malignant
- Fibrohistiocytic Tumors, Malignant
- Malignant Fibrohistiocytic Tumor
- Tumor, Malignant Fibrohistiocytic
- Tumors, Malignant Fibrohistiocytic
- Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Histiocytoma, Malignant Fibrous" was a major or minor topic of these publication.