"Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tumors, cancer or other neoplasms produced by exposure to ionizing or non-ionizing radiation.
- Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced
- Neoplasms, Radiation Induced
- Radiation-Induced Neoplasms
- Neoplasm, Radiation-Induced
- Radiation Induced Neoplasms
- Radiation-Induced Neoplasm
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Cancers, Radiation-Induced
- Radiation Induced Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancers
- Cancer, Radiation-Induced
- Cancer, Radiation Induced
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced" was a major or minor topic of these publication.