"Hyaluronic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A natural high-viscosity mucopolysaccharide with alternating beta (1-3) glucuronide and beta (1-4) glucosaminidic bonds. It is found in the UMBILICAL CORD, in VITREOUS BODY and in SYNOVIAL FLUID. A high urinary level is found in PROGERIA.
- Bausch and Lomb Brand of Sodium Hyaluronate
- Akorn, Inc. Brand of Sodium Hyaluronate
- Anika Therapeutics Brand of Sodium Hyaluronidate
- Amo Vitrax
- Vitrax, Amo
- Advanced Medical Optics, Inc. Brand of Sodium Hyaluronate
- Advanced Medical Optics Brand of Sodium Hyaluronidate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hyaluronic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hyaluronic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hyaluronic Acid" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Hyaluronic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publication.