"Thyroiditis, Suppurative" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Acute inflammatory disease of the THYROID GLAND due to infections by BACTERIA; FUNGI; or other microorganisms. Symptoms include tender swelling, FEVER, and often with LEUKOCYTOSIS.
- Thyroiditis, Suppurative
- Suppurative Thyroiditides
- Suppurative Thyroiditis
- Thyroiditides, Suppurative
- Thyroiditis, Infectious
- Infectious Thyroiditis
- Infectious Thyroiditides
- Thyroiditides, Infectious
- Acute Infectious Thyroiditis
- Acute Infectious Thyroiditides
- Infectious Thyroiditides, Acute
- Infectious Thyroiditis, Acute
- Thyroiditides, Acute Infectious
- Thyroiditis, Acute Infectious
- Acute Suppurative Thyroiditis
- Acute Suppurative Thyroiditides
- Suppurative Thyroiditides, Acute
- Suppurative Thyroiditis, Acute
- Thyroiditides, Acute Suppurative
- Thyroiditis, Acute Suppurative
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thyroiditis, Suppurative".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thyroiditis, Suppurative".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thyroiditis, Suppurative" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Thyroiditis, Suppurative" was a major or minor topic of these publication.