"Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Lymphocytes that show specificity for autologous tumor cells. Ex vivo isolation and culturing of TIL with interleukin-2, followed by reinfusion into the patient, is one form of adoptive immunotherapy of cancer.
- Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating
- Lymphocytes, Tumor Infiltrating
- Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes
- Lymphocyte, Tumor-Infiltrating
- Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes
- Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocyte
Tumor-Derived Activated Cells
- Tumor-Derived Activated Cells
- Activated Cell, Tumor-Derived
- Activated Cells, Tumor-Derived
- Tumor Derived Activated Cells
- Tumor-Derived Activated Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Lymphocytes, Tumor-Infiltrating" was a major or minor topic of these publication.