"Stroke Volume" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The amount of BLOOD pumped out of the HEART per beat, not to be confused with cardiac output (volume/time). It is calculated as the difference between the end-diastolic volume and the end-systolic volume.
- Stroke Volume
- Stroke Volumes
- Volume, Stroke
- Volumes, Stroke
Ventricular End-Systolic Volume
- Ventricular End-Systolic Volume
- End-Systolic Volume, Ventricular
- End-Systolic Volumes, Ventricular
- Ventricular End Systolic Volume
- Ventricular End-Systolic Volumes
- Volume, Ventricular End-Systolic
- Volumes, Ventricular End-Systolic
Ventricular Ejection Fraction
- Ventricular Ejection Fraction
- Ejection Fraction, Ventricular
- Ejection Fractions, Ventricular
- Fraction, Ventricular Ejection
- Fractions, Ventricular Ejection
- Ventricular Ejection Fractions
Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
- Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
- End-Diastolic Volume, Ventricular
- End-Diastolic Volumes, Ventricular
- Ventricular End Diastolic Volume
- Ventricular End-Diastolic Volumes
- Volume, Ventricular End-Diastolic
- Volumes, Ventricular End-Diastolic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Stroke Volume".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Stroke Volume".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Stroke Volume" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Stroke Volume" was a major or minor topic of these publication.