Ventricular Premature Complexes
"Ventricular Premature Complexes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of cardiac arrhythmia with premature contractions of the HEART VENTRICLES. It is characterized by the premature QRS complex on ECG that is of abnormal shape and great duration (generally >129 msec). It is the most common form of all cardiac arrhythmias. Premature ventricular complexes have no clinical significance except in concurrence with heart diseases.
|Ventricular Premature Complexes
- Ventricular Premature Complexes
- Premature Ventricular Beats
- Premature Ventricular Beat
- Ventricular Beat, Premature
- Ventricular Beats, Premature
- Premature Ventricular Complex
- Ventricular Complex, Premature
- Ventricular Ectopic Beats
- Ectopic Beat, Ventricular
- Ectopic Beats, Ventricular
- Ventricular Ectopic Beat
- Ventricular Premature Complex
- Extrasystole, Ventricular
- Ventricular Extrasystole
- Ventricular Extrasystoles
- Premature Ventricular Contractions
- Premature Ventricular Contraction
- Ventricular Contraction, Premature
- Ventricular Contractions, Premature
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ventricular Premature Complexes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ventricular Premature Complexes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ventricular Premature Complexes" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Ventricular Premature Complexes" was a major or minor topic of these publication.