"Feedback, Physiological" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mechanism of communication with a physiological system for homeostasis, adaptation, etc. Physiological feedback is mediated through extensive feedback mechanisms that use physiological cues as feedback loop signals to control other systems.
- Feedback, Physiological
- Feedbacks, Physiological
- Physiological Feedback
- Physiological Feedbacks
Negative Feedback, Biochemical
- Negative Feedback, Biochemical
- Biochemical Negative Feedback
- Biochemical Negative Feedbacks
- Feedback, Biochemical Negative
- Feedbacks, Biochemical Negative
- Negative Feedbacks, Biochemical
- Feedback Inhibition, Biochemical
- Biochemical Feedback Inhibition
- Biochemical Feedback Inhibitions
- Feedback Inhibitions, Biochemical
- Inhibition, Biochemical Feedback
- Inhibitions, Biochemical Feedback
Positive Feedback, Biochemical
- Positive Feedback, Biochemical
- Biochemical Positive Feedback
- Biochemical Positive Feedbacks
- Feedback, Biochemical Positive
- Feedbacks, Biochemical Positive
- Positive Feedbacks, Biochemical
- Feedback Stimulation, Biochemical
- Biochemical Feedback Stimulation
- Biochemical Feedback Stimulations
- Feedback Stimulations, Biochemical
- Stimulation, Biochemical Feedback
- Stimulations, Biochemical Feedback
- Feedback, Biochemical
- Biochemical Feedback
- Biochemical Feedbacks
- Feedbacks, Biochemical
- Feedback Regulation, Biochemical
- Biochemical Feedback Regulation
- Biochemical Feedback Regulations
- Feedback Regulations, Biochemical
- Regulation, Biochemical Feedback
- Regulations, Biochemical Feedback
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Feedback, Physiological".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Feedback, Physiological".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Feedback, Physiological" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Feedback, Physiological" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.