"Nitroprusside" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A powerful vasodilator used in emergencies to lower blood pressure or to improve cardiac function. It is also an indicator for free sulfhydryl groups in proteins.
- Roche Brand of Sodium Nitroprusside
- Faulding Brand of Sodium Nitroprusside
- Sodium Nitroprusside
- Nitroprusside, Sodium
- Nitroprusside, Disodium Salt
- Disodium Salt Nitroprusside
- SERB Brand of Sodium Nitroprusside
- Abbott Brand of Sodium Nitroprusside
- Bayer Brand of Sodium Nitroprusside
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nitroprusside".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nitroprusside".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nitroprusside" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Nitroprusside" was a major or minor topic of these publication.