Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated
"Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Potassium channel whose permeability to ions is extremely sensitive to the transmembrane potential difference. The opening of these channels is induced by the membrane depolarization of the ACTION POTENTIAL.
|Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated
- Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated
- Potassium Channels, Voltage Gated
- Potassium Channel, Voltage-Gated
- Potassium Channel, Voltage Gated
- Voltage-Gated Potassium Channel
- Voltage Gated Potassium Channel
- Voltage-Gated Potassium Channels
- Voltage Gated Potassium Channels
- Kv Potassium Channels
- Potassium Channels, Kv
- Voltage-Gated K+ Channels
- K+ Channels, Voltage-Gated
- Voltage Gated K+ Channels
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated" was a major or minor topic of these publication.