"Aluminum Hydroxide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A compound with many biomedical applications: as a gastric antacid, an antiperspirant, in dentifrices, as an emulsifier, as an adjuvant in bacterins and vaccines, in water purification, etc.
- Chefaro Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Chefaro Brand
- Atlas Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Atlas Brand
- Roques Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Roques Brand
- Stiefel Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Stiefel Brand
- Rhône-Poulenc Rorer Brand of Algeldrate
- Rhône Poulenc Rorer Brand of Algeldrate
- SmithKline Beecham Brand of Algeldrate
- Sanofi Winthrop Brand of Algeldrate
- Wyeth Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Wyeth Brand
- Whitehall Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Whitehall Brand
- Axcan Brand of Algeldrate
- Algeldrate Axcan Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aluminum Hydroxide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aluminum Hydroxide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aluminum Hydroxide" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Aluminum Hydroxide" was a major or minor topic of these publication.