"Dihydrotestosterone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A potent androgenic metabolite of TESTOSTERONE. It is produced by the action of the enzyme 3-OXO-5-ALPHA-STEROID 4-DEHYDROGENASE.
- 5 alpha-Dihydrotestosterone
- 5 alpha Dihydrotestosterone
- 5 alpha DHT
- 17beta Hydroxy 5alpha Androstan 3 One
- 5-alpha Dihydrotestosterone
- Dihydrotestosterone, 5-alpha
- Berenguer Infale Brand of Androstanolone
- Besins-Iscovesco Brand of Androstanolone
- Besins Iscovesco Brand of Androstanolone
- Cuxson Brand of Androstanolone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dihydrotestosterone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dihydrotestosterone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dihydrotestosterone" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Dihydrotestosterone" was a major or minor topic of these publication.