"Receptors, Interleukin-7" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors that are specific for INTERLEUKIN-7. They are present on T-LYMPHOCYTES and B-LYMPHOCYTE precursors. The receptors are heterodimeric proteins consisting of the INTERLEUKIN-5 RECEPTOR ALPHA SUBUNIT and the CYTOKINE RECEPTOR COMMON BETA SUBUNIT.
- Receptors, Interleukin-7
- Receptors, Interleukin 7
- IL-7 Receptors
- IL 7 Receptors
- IL7 Receptor
- Interleukin 7 Receptor
- Receptor, Interleukin 7
- Interleukin-7 Receptors
- Interleukin 7 Receptors
- Receptors, IL-7
- Receptors, IL 7
- IL-7 Receptor
- IL 7 Receptor
- Receptor, IL-7
- IL7 Receptors
- Receptors, IL7
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-7".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-7 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.420]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Interleukin-7 [D23.050.301.264.035.715]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D22.214.171.124]
- Receptors, Interleukin-7 [D126.96.36.199.715]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-7".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-7" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-7" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.