Receptor, Muscarinic M1
"Receptor, Muscarinic M1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A specific subtype of muscarinic receptor that has a high affinity for the drug PIRENZEPINE. It is found in the peripheral GANGLIA where it signals a variety of physiological functions such as GASTRIC ACID secretion and BRONCHOCONSTRICTION. This subtype of muscarinic receptor is also found in neuronal tissues including the CEREBRAL CORTEX and HIPPOCAMPUS where it mediates the process of MEMORY and LEARNING.
|Receptor, Muscarinic M1
- Receptor, Muscarinic M1
- M1 Receptor, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M1 Receptor
- Muscarinic Receptors M1
- M1, Muscarinic Receptors
- Receptors M1, Muscarinic
- Receptors, Muscarinic M1
- M1 Receptors, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M1 Receptors
- Muscarinic Receptor M1
- M1, Muscarinic Receptor
- Receptor M1, Muscarinic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Muscarinic M1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.100.475]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M1 [D12.776.543.750.100.475.100]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Cholinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.360]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M1 [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500.099]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Muscarinic M1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Muscarinic M1" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptor, Muscarinic M1" was a major or minor topic of these publication.