Major Histocompatibility Complex
"Major Histocompatibility Complex" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The genetic region which contains the loci of genes which determine the structure of the serologically defined (SD) and lymphocyte-defined (LD) TRANSPLANTATION ANTIGENS, genes which control the structure of the IMMUNE RESPONSE-ASSOCIATED ANTIGENS, HUMAN; the IMMUNE RESPONSE GENES which control the ability of an animal to respond immunologically to antigenic stimuli, and genes which determine the structure and/or level of the first four components of complement.
|Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Complex, Major Histocompatibility
- Complices, Major Histocompatibility
- Histocompatibility Complex, Major
- Histocompatibility Complices, Major
- Major Histocompatibility Complices
- Histocompatibility Complex
- Complex, Histocompatibility
- Complices, Histocompatibility
- Histocompatibility Complices
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Major Histocompatibility Complex".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Major Histocompatibility Complex".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Major Histocompatibility Complex" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Major Histocompatibility Complex" was a major or minor topic of these publication.