Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cellular DNA-binding proteins encoded by the c-myc genes. They are normally involved in nucleic acid metabolism and in mediating the cellular response to growth factors. Elevated and deregulated (constitutive) expression of c-myc proteins can cause tumorigenesis.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c myc
- myc Proto-Oncogene Product p62
- myc Proto Oncogene Product p62
- myc Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, myc
- myc Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Products c-myc
- Proto Oncogene Products c myc
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins myc
- Proteins myc, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins myc
- myc, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-myc Proteins
- c myc Proteins
- p62 c-myc
- p62 c myc
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myc" was a major or minor topic of these publication.