"Povidone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A polyvinyl polymer of variable molecular weight; used as suspending and dispersing agent and vehicle for pharmaceuticals; also used as blood volume expander.
- Ursapharm Brand of Povidone
- Chauvin Brand of Povidone
- Roche Brand of Povidone
- Hamilton Brand of Povidone
- Allergan Brand of Povidone
- Liquifilm Lagrimas
- Novartis Ophthalmics Brand of Povidone
- Novartis Brand of Povidone
- Ciba Vision Brand of Povidone
- Duratears Free
- Alcon Brand of Povidone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Povidone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Povidone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Povidone" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Povidone" was a major or minor topic of these publication.