"Protein-Tyrosine Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Protein kinases that catalyze the PHOSPHORYLATION of TYROSINE residues in proteins with ATP or other nucleotides as phosphate donors.
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
- Kinases, Protein-Tyrosine
- Protein Tyrosine Kinases
- Tyrosine Kinase
- Kinase, Tyrosine
- Tyrosine Protein Kinase
- Kinase, Tyrosine Protein
- Tyrosine-Specific Protein Kinase
- Kinase, Tyrosine-Specific Protein
- Protein Kinase, Tyrosine-Specific
- Tyrosine Specific Protein Kinase
- Tyrosine-Specific Protein Kinases
- Kinases, Tyrosine-Specific Protein
- Protein Kinases, Tyrosine-Specific
- Tyrosine Specific Protein Kinases
- Tyrosylprotein Kinase
- Kinase, Tyrosylprotein
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinase
- Kinase, Protein-Tyrosine
- Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Tyrosine Protein Kinases
- Kinases, Tyrosine Protein
- Protein Kinases, Tyrosine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein-Tyrosine Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein-Tyrosine Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein-Tyrosine Kinases" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Protein-Tyrosine Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.