Neoplasms, Multiple Primary
"Neoplasms, Multiple Primary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Two or more abnormal growths of tissue occurring simultaneously and presumed to be of separate origin. The neoplasms may be histologically the same or different, and may be found in the same or different sites.
|Neoplasms, Multiple Primary
- Neoplasms, Multiple Primary
- Multiple Primary Neoplasms, Synchronous
- Neoplasms, Synchronous
- Synchronous Multiple Primary Neoplasms
- Synchronous Neoplasms
- Neoplasm, Synchronous
- Synchronous Neoplasm
- Multiple Primary Neoplasms
- Multiple Primary Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Multiple Primary
- Primary Neoplasm, Multiple
- Primary Neoplasms, Multiple
- Neoplasms, Synchronous Multiple Primary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neoplasms, Multiple Primary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neoplasms, Multiple Primary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neoplasms, Multiple Primary" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Neoplasms, Multiple Primary" was a major or minor topic of these publication.