Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cellular DNA-binding proteins encoded by the sis gene (GENES, SIS). c-sis proteins make up the B chain of PLATELET-DERIVED GROWTH FACTOR. Overexpression of c-sis causes tumorigenesis.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c sis
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor B
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor B
- Proto-Oncogene Protein sis
- Proto Oncogene Protein sis
- sis, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins sis
- Proto Oncogene Proteins sis
- sis, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- sis Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, sis
- sis Proto Oncogene Proteins
- c-sis Proteins
- c sis Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Products c-sis
- Proto Oncogene Products c sis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-sis" was a major or minor topic of these publication.