"Metoprolol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A selective adrenergic beta-1 blocking agent that is commonly used to treat ANGINA PECTORIS; HYPERTENSION; and CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS.
- Betaloc Astra
- AstraZeneca Brand of Metaoprolol Tartrate
- Novartis Brand of Metprolol Tartrate
- AstraZeneca Brand of Seloken
- Seloken AstraZeneca Brand
- Leiras Brand of Metoprolol Succinate or Metoprolol Tartrate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Metoprolol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Metoprolol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Metoprolol" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Metoprolol" was a major or minor topic of these publication.