"Aspartate Aminotransferases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes of the transferase class that catalyze the conversion of L-aspartate and 2-ketoglutarate to oxaloacetate and L-glutamate. EC 22.214.171.124.
- Aspartate Aminotransferases
- Aminotransferases, Aspartate
- Aspartate Apoaminotransferase
- Apoaminotransferase, Aspartate
- Aspartate Transaminase
- Transaminase, Aspartate
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Transaminase, Glutamic-Oxaloacetic
- L-Aspartate-2-Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, L-Aspartate-2-Oxoglutarate
- L Aspartate 2 Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aspartate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Aspartate
- Glutamate-Aspartate Transaminase
- Glutamate Aspartate Transaminase
- Transaminase, Glutamate-Aspartate
- Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase, Serum
- Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Transaminase, Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aspartate Aminotransferases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aspartate Aminotransferases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aspartate Aminotransferases" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Aspartate Aminotransferases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.