"Interleukin-8" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A member of the CXC chemokine family that plays a role in the regulation of the acute inflammatory response. It is secreted by variety of cell types and induces CHEMOTAXIS of NEUTROPHILS and other inflammatory cells.
- Interleukin 8
- Monocyte-Derived Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor
- Neutrophil Activation Factor
- Neutrophil-Activating Peptide, Lymphocyte-Derived
- Lymphocyte-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide
- Neutrophil Activating Peptide, Lymphocyte Derived
- Neutrophil-Activating Peptide, Monocyte-Derived
- Monocyte-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide
- Neutrophil Activating Peptide, Monocyte Derived
- Alveolar Macrophage Chemotactic Factor-I
- Alveolar Macrophage Chemotactic Factor I
- Granulocyte Chemotactic Peptide-Interleukin-8
- Chemotactic Peptide-Interleukin-8, Granulocyte
- Granulocyte Chemotactic Peptide Interleukin 8
- Anionic Neutrophil-Activating Peptide
- Anionic Neutrophil Activating Peptide
- Neutrophil-Activating Peptide, Anionic
- Peptide, Anionic Neutrophil-Activating
- Chemokine CXCL8
- CXCL8, Chemokine
- Chemokines, CXCL8
- CXCL8 Chemokines
- Chemotactic Factor, Macrophage-Derived
- Chemotactic Factor, Macrophage Derived
- Macrophage-Derived Chemotactic Factor
- Chemotactic Factor, Neutrophil
- Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor
- Chemotactic Factor, Neutrophil, Monocyte-Derived
- CXCL8 Chemokine
- Chemokine, CXCL8
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-8".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-8".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-8" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Interleukin-8" was a major or minor topic of these publication.