Carcinoma, Renal Cell
"Carcinoma, Renal Cell" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of sporadic or hereditary carcinoma derived from cells of the KIDNEYS. There are several subtypes including the clear cells, the papillary, the chromophobe, the collecting duct, the spindle cells (sarcomatoid), or mixed cell-type carcinoma.
|Carcinoma, Renal Cell
- Carcinoma, Renal Cell
- Carcinomas, Renal Cell
- Renal Cell Carcinomas
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Renal Cell Cancer
- Cancer, Renal Cell
- Cancers, Renal Cell
- Renal Cell Cancers
- Adenocarcinoma, Renal Cell
- Adenocarcinomas, Renal Cell
- Renal Cell Adenocarcinoma
- Renal Cell Adenocarcinomas
- Nephroid Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Nephroid
- Carcinomas, Nephroid
- Nephroid Carcinomas
Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Grawitz Tumor
- Tumor, Grawitz
- Carcinoma, Hypernephroid
- Carcinomas, Hypernephroid
- Hypernephroid Carcinoma
- Hypernephroid Carcinomas
- Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma
Collecting Duct Carcinoma (Kidney)
- Collecting Duct Carcinoma (Kidney)
- Carcinoma, Collecting Duct (Kidney)
- Carcinomas, Collecting Duct (Kidney)
- Collecting Duct Carcinomas (Kidney)
- Duct Carcinoma, Collecting (Kidney)
- Duct Carcinomas, Collecting (Kidney)
- Collecting Duct Carcinoma of the Kidney
- Renal Collecting Duct Carcinoma
- Collecting Duct Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Collecting Duct
- Carcinomas, Collecting Duct
- Collecting Duct Carcinomas
- Duct Carcinoma, Collecting
- Duct Carcinomas, Collecting
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Renal Cell".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Renal Cell".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Renal Cell" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Renal Cell" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.