"Tissue Adhesions" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological processes consisting of the union of the opposing surfaces of a wound.
- Tissue Adhesions
- Adhesion, Tissue
- Tissue Adhesion
- Adhesions, Tissue
- Surgical Adhesions
- Adhesion, Surgical
- Adhesions, Surgical
- Surgical Adhesion
- Surgery-Induced Tissue Adhesions
- Adhesion, Surgery-Induced Tissue
- Adhesions, Surgery-Induced Tissue
- Surgery Induced Tissue Adhesions
- Surgery-Induced Tissue Adhesion
- Tissue Adhesion, Surgery-Induced
- Tissue Adhesions, Surgery-Induced
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tissue Adhesions".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tissue Adhesions".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tissue Adhesions" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Tissue Adhesions" was a major or minor topic of these publication.