"Aryldialkylphosphatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme which catalyzes the hydrolysis of an aryl-dialkyl phosphate to form dialkyl phosphate and an aryl alcohol. It can hydrolyze a broad spectrum of organophosphate substrates and a number of aromatic carboxylic acid esters. It may also mediate an enzymatic protection of LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS against oxidative modification and the consequent series of events leading to ATHEROMA formation. The enzyme was previously regarded to be identical with Arylesterase (EC 126.96.36.199).
- Homocysteine Thiolactone Hydrolase
- Hydrolase, Homocysteine Thiolactone
- Thiolactone Hydrolase, Homocysteine
- OPA Anhydrase
- Anhydrase, OPA
- Organophosphorus Acid Anhydrase
- Acid Anhydrase, Organophosphorus
- Anhydrase, Organophosphorus Acid
- Organophosphorus Acid Anhydrolase
- Acid Anhydrolase, Organophosphorus
- Anhydrolase, Organophosphorus Acid
- Organophosphorus Acid Hydrolase
- Acid Hydrolase, Organophosphorus
- Hydrolase, Organophosphorus Acid
- Organophosphorus Hydrolase
- Hydrolase, Organophosphorus
- Aryl-dialkyl Phosphatase
- Aryl dialkyl Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Aryl-dialkyl
- OPH Enzyme
- Enzyme, OPH
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aryldialkylphosphatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aryldialkylphosphatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aryldialkylphosphatase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Aryldialkylphosphatase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.