"Receptors, OX40" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tumor necrosis family receptor with specificity for OX40 LIGAND. It is found on the surface of activated T-LYMPHOCYTES where it plays a role in enhancing cytokine production and proliferation of CD4-POSITIVE T-LYMPHOCYTES. Signaling by the activated receptor occurs through its association with TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTORS.
- Receptors, OX40
- OX40 Receptors
- CD134 Antigen
- Antigen, CD134
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 4
- OX40 Receptor
- Receptor, OX40
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor, Member 4
- Antigens, CD134
- CD134 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, OX40".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor [D12.776.543.750.705.852.760]
- Receptors, OX40 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.760.350]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, OX40 [D23.050.301.264.035.855]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Receptors, OX40 [D220.127.116.11.855]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, OX40".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, OX40" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, OX40" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.