"Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma having a usually diffuse pattern with both small and medium lymphocytes and small cleaved cells. It accounts for about 5% of adult non-Hodgkin lymphomas in the United States and Europe. The majority of mantle-cell lymphomas are associated with a t(11;14) translocation resulting in overexpression of the CYCLIN D1 gene (GENES, BCL-1).
- Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell
- Lymphoma, Mantle Cell
- Lymphomas, Mantle-Cell
- Mantle-Cell Lymphomas
- Mantle-Zone Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Mantle-Zone
- Lymphomas, Mantle-Zone
- Mantle Zone Lymphoma
- Mantle-Zone Lymphomas
- Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Poorly-Differentiated
- Diffuse Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Poorly Differentiated
- Lymphoma, Small-Cell, Centrocytic
- Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Diffuse, Poorly-Differentiated
- Lymphoma, Centrocytic Small-Cell
- Centrocytic Small-Cell Lymphoma
- Centrocytic Small-Cell Lymphomas
- Lymphoma, Centrocytic Small Cell
- Lymphomas, Centrocytic Small-Cell
- Small-Cell Lymphoma, Centrocytic
- Small-Cell Lymphomas, Centrocytic
- Lymphoma, Lymphocytic, Diffuse, Intermediate Differentiated
- Lymphoma, Lymphocytic, Diffuse, Poorly-Differentiated
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Diffuse, Poorly Differentiated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.