"Positive-Pressure Respiration" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A method of mechanical ventilation in which pressure is maintained to increase the volume of gas remaining in the lungs at the end of expiration, thus reducing the shunting of blood through the lungs and improving gas exchange.
- Positive-Pressure Respiration
- Positive Pressure Respiration
- Positive-Pressure Respirations
- Respiration, Positive-Pressure
- Respirations, Positive-Pressure
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Positive-Pressure Ventilations
- Ventilation, Positive-Pressure
- Ventilations, Positive-Pressure
- Positive End-Expiratory Pressure
- End-Expiratory Pressure, Positive
- End-Expiratory Pressures, Positive
- Positive End Expiratory Pressure
- Positive End-Expiratory Pressures
- Pressure, Positive End-Expiratory
- Pressures, Positive End-Expiratory
Non-Invasive Positive-Pressure Ventilation
- Non-Invasive Positive-Pressure Ventilation
- Non Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Non-Invasive Positive-Pressure Ventilations
- Positive-Pressure Ventilations, Non-Invasive
- Ventilation, Non-Invasive Positive-Pressure
- Ventilations, Non-Invasive Positive-Pressure
- Positive-Pressure Ventilation, Non-Invasive
- Positive Pressure Ventilation, Non Invasive
- Non-Invasive Ventilation, Positive-Pressure
- Non Invasive Ventilation, Positive Pressure
- Non-Invasive Ventilations, Positive-Pressure
- Positive-Pressure Non-Invasive Ventilations
- Ventilation, Positive-Pressure Non-Invasive
- Ventilations, Positive-Pressure Non-Invasive
- Positive-Pressure Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Positive Pressure Non Invasive Ventilation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Positive-Pressure Respiration".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Positive-Pressure Respiration".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Positive-Pressure Respiration" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Positive-Pressure Respiration" was a major or minor topic of these publication.