"Neurodegenerative Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hereditary and sporadic conditions which are characterized by progressive nervous system dysfunction. These disorders are often associated with atrophy of the affected central or peripheral nervous system structures.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Disease
- Degenerative Diseases, Neurologic
- Neurologic Degenerative Disease
- Degenerative Neurologic Diseases
- Degenerative Neurologic Disease
- Neurologic Disease, Degenerative
- Neurologic Diseases, Degenerative
- Nervous System Degenerative Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorder
- Neurologic Degenerative Conditions
- Degenerative Condition, Neurologic
- Degenerative Conditions, Neurologic
- Neurologic Degenerative Condition
- Neurologic Degenerative Diseases
- Degenerative Diseases, Nervous System
- Degenerative Neurologic Disorders
- Degenerative Neurologic Disorder
- Neurologic Disorder, Degenerative
- Neurologic Disorders, Degenerative
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neurodegenerative Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neurodegenerative Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neurodegenerative Diseases" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Neurodegenerative Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.