"4-Nitrophenylphosphatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of nitrophenyl phosphates to nitrophenols. At acid pH it is probably ACID PHOSPHATASE (EC 126.96.36.199); at alkaline pH it is probably ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (EC 188.8.131.52). EC 184.108.40.206.
- 4 Nitrophenylphosphatase
- para Nitrophenylphosphatase
- para-Nitrophenyl Phosphatase
- para Nitrophenyl Phosphatase
- p NPPase
- 4-Nitrophenyl Phosphatase
- 4 Nitrophenyl Phosphatase
- p Nitrophenylphosphatase
- K-p NPPase
- K p NPPase
- K+ NPPase
- K-Dependent p-Nitrophenylphosphatase
- K Dependent p Nitrophenylphosphatase
- p-Nitrophenylphosphatase, K-Dependent
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "4-Nitrophenylphosphatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "4-Nitrophenylphosphatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "4-Nitrophenylphosphatase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "4-Nitrophenylphosphatase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.