"Stress, Physiological" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The unfavorable effect of environmental factors (stressors) on the physiological functions of an organism. Prolonged unresolved physiological stress can affect HOMEOSTASIS of the organism, and may lead to damaging or pathological conditions.
- Stress, Physiological
- Physiological Stresses
- Stresses, Physiological
- Physiological Stress
- Metabolic Stress
- Metabolic Stresses
- Stress, Metabolic
- Stresses, Metabolic
Physiological Stress Response
- Physiological Stress Response
- Physiological Stress Responses
- Stress Response, Physiological
- Physiological Stress Reactivity
- Physiological Stress Reaction
- Physiological Stress Reactions
- Stress Reaction, Physiological
- Stress Reactions, Physiological
- Biological Stress
- Biological Stresses
- Stress, Biological
- Stresses, Biological
Metabolic Stress Response
- Metabolic Stress Response
- Metabolic Stress Responses
- Response, Metabolic Stress
- Responses, Metabolic Stress
- Stress Response, Metabolic
- Stress Responses, Metabolic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Stress, Physiological".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Stress, Physiological".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Stress, Physiological" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Stress, Physiological" was a major or minor topic of these publication.