"Medulloblastoma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A malignant neoplasm that may be classified either as a glioma or as a primitive neuroectodermal tumor of childhood (see NEUROECTODERMAL TUMOR, PRIMITIVE). The tumor occurs most frequently in the first decade of life with the most typical location being the cerebellar vermis. Histologic features include a high degree of cellularity, frequent mitotic figures, and a tendency for the cells to organize into sheets or form rosettes. Medulloblastoma have a high propensity to spread throughout the craniospinal intradural axis. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 5th ed, pp2060-1)
- Melanocytic Medulloblastoma
- Medulloblastoma, Melanocytic
- Medulloblastomas, Melanocytic
- Melanocytic Medulloblastomas
- Medulloblastoma, Childhood
- Childhood Medulloblastoma
- Childhood Medulloblastomas
- Medulloblastomas, Childhood
Arachnoidal Cerebellar Sarcoma, Circumscribed
- Arachnoidal Cerebellar Sarcoma, Circumscribed
- Sarcoma, Cerebellar, Circumscribed Arachnoidal
- Medulloblastoma, Desmoplastic
- Desmoplastic Medulloblastoma
- Desmoplastic Medulloblastomas
- Medulloblastomas, Desmoplastic
- Medulloblastoma, Adult
- Adult Medulloblastoma
- Adult Medulloblastomas
- Medulloblastomas, Adult
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medulloblastoma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medulloblastoma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medulloblastoma" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Medulloblastoma" was a major or minor topic of these publication.