Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A DNA-binding protein that represses GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION of target genes by recruiting HISTONE DEACETYLASES. Aberrant Blc-6 expression is associated with certain types of human B-CELL LYMPHOMA.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c bcl 6
- c-bcl-6, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- bcl-6 Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, bcl-6
- bcl 6 Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Zinc Finger Protein 51
- c-bcl-6 Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, c-bcl-6
- c bcl 6 Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein bcl-6
- Proto Oncogene Protein bcl 6
- bcl-6, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-bcl-6
- Proto Oncogene Protein c bcl 6
- B-Cell Lymphoma 6 Protein
- B Cell Lymphoma 6 Protein
- c-bcl-6 Protein
- c bcl 6 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" was a major or minor topic of these publication.