Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted
"Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic surgery of the pleural cavity performed with visualization via video transmission.
|Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted
- Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted
- Surgeries, Video-Assisted Thoracic
- Surgery, Video-Assisted Thoracic
- Thoracic Surgeries, Video-Assisted
- Thoracic Surgery, Video Assisted
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgeries
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Surgeries, Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic
- Surgery, Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic
- Thoracoscopic Surgeries, Video-Assisted
- Thoracoscopic Surgery, Video-Assisted
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Surgery, Thoracic, Video-Assisted
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publication.