"Transplantation, Homologous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Transplantation between individuals of the same species. Usually refers to genetically disparate individuals in contradistinction to isogeneic transplantation for genetically identical individuals.
- Transplantation, Homologous
- Homologous Transplantations
- Transplantations, Homologous
- Transplantation, Allogeneic
- Homologous Transplantation
- Allogeneic Transplantation
- Allogeneic Transplantations
- Transplantations, Allogeneic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transplantation, Homologous".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transplantation, Homologous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transplantation, Homologous" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Transplantation, Homologous" was a major or minor topic of these publication.