Sleep Disorders, Intrinsic
"Sleep Disorders, Intrinsic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dyssomnias (i.e., insomnias or hypersomnias) associated with dysfunction of internal sleep mechanisms or secondary to a sleep-related medical disorder (e.g., sleep apnea, post-traumatic sleep disorders, etc.). (From Thorpy, Sleep Disorders Medicine, 1994, p187)
- Hypersomnia, Post-Traumatic
- Hypersomnia, Post Traumatic
- Hypersomnias, Post-Traumatic
- Post-Traumatic Hypersomnia
- Post-Traumatic Hypersomnias
- Hypersomnia, Posttraumatic
- Hypersomnias, Posttraumatic
- Posttraumatic Hypersomnia
- Posttraumatic Hypersomnias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sleep Disorders, Intrinsic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sleep Disorders, Intrinsic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sleep Disorders, Intrinsic" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Sleep Disorders, Intrinsic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.